mercredi, décembre 28, 2005

The Hat

So I finished the hat, and then I set it free into the wilds of the Philadelphia subway transit system. It immediately looked for the panic button.

The next one gets earflaps and a pompom, but it has to be the right colors for the Jayne Cobb hat. I'm also waiting to get the denise knitting kit, because the circulars I used were so infernally difficult to use. There was very little cord between them, and they kept snagging.

I also modified the pattern just to see if I could follow the seed pearl heart from S'n'B.

My third project, which won't get its own entry, was the little 'geek' band from S'n'B. It came out great, but my yarn choice continues to suck majorly. I'm going to have to find some more yarn for projects.

Fourth project? Making a knit skirt out of a pair of army green pants I got from the thrift store. I can't find the link to it at the moment, but it's inutterably cute.