mardi, janvier 10, 2006

Projects











So far, the talley of completed projects is:

2 hats
1 1/2 scarf
1 wristband

The most recent hat was a really easy one to whip up, and I found it here, called the London Beanie.

Ah, but I am an ambitious girl, and now that I have the Denise Knitting Kit and skeins upon skeins of yarn enough for a variety of projects, I am going to be knitting up a storm. On the horizon:

Teva Durham's jeans-to-skirt with lacy mohair panel, and the Tubey and Tempting I patterns from knitty.com. I'm also working on a pair of legwarmers for Clorissa, they should be fun to do. I'm excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Yim said...

cuteness, misty!

not much to say, except, "nice blog!"
and "keep up the good work"
and "hard to find creative, witty
folks in philly, isn't it, these days?"

février 10, 2006 1:45 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home